* Opening output window in Rational Ada95
@ 2002-05-30  6:58 Paul Gardner
From: Paul Gardner @ 2002-05-30  6:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can anybody tell me how to open a textual window (xterm maybe) and send
text to it using the Rational Ada95 compiler. I want to send error and
diagnostics output to a window separate from the main program window.

Thanks in advance.

Paul Gardner

* Re: Opening output window in Rational Ada95
@ 2002-05-30  7:00 ` Paul Gardner
From: Paul Gardner @ 2002-05-30  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Additional info, we are using unix on Sun workstations.

Paul Gardner wrote:

> Can anybody tell me how to open a textual window (xterm maybe) and send
> text to it using the Rational Ada95 compiler. I want to send error and
> diagnostics output to a window separate from the main program window.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Paul Gardner

Paul Gardner                                          (G-Net) +701-3514
BAE SYSTEMS Avionics Limited                   (Voice) +44 20-8420-3514
Electronic Warfare Division                          (Fax) +44 20-8420-3011

The Grove, Warren Lane, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 4LY, United Kingdom

* Re: Opening output window in Rational Ada95
@ 2002-06-06  0:51   ` Greg Bek
From: Greg Bek @ 2002-06-06  0:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Paul,
I sent you email separately -- no response after 2 days.  Did you
actually receive it?

Greg Bek
Product Manager - Rational Apex

* Re: Opening output window in Rational Ada95
@ 2002-06-10  8:06     ` Paul Gardner
From: Paul Gardner @ 2002-06-10  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greg,

Yes, Sorry I been on holiday for a week.

I have now replied.

Regards

Paul