From: "John M. Resler" <John-Resler@cox.net>
Subject: ASIS for gnat
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 04:11:35 GMT
Date: 2002-06-05T04:11:35+00:00	[thread overview]

I am using Gnat 3.14p (20010503) for winnt and asis 2.0R (20010503) and
receiving a PROGRAM_ERROR exception raised with a incompatible versions
of ASIS and Gnat. I received the asis file from the cs.nyu.edu site
along with the gnat public compiler. Can anybody tell me if there are
known issues with the public versions of the compiler and asis
libraries? I had some difficulties with installation of the pro version
so I went home and tried with the public version and it seemed to work
and test ok. When I ran an actual asis script though, I received the
compatibility exception. Any ideas why 2 files according to the Readme
are supposed to be compatible and are not? I haven't seen anything on
the ftp site about compatibility issues.

-John