From: Anatoly Chernyshev <rhezusfactor@yahoo.com>
Subject: c2ada for Win
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 03:05:48 -0500
Date: 2002-05-03T03:05:48-05:00	[thread overview]

Hello, everybody,

I need to convert C header into ads-file to get access to a dll. I tried
to search c2ada
for Windows in the Web, but the only link led me to the Intermetrics
site which seems to be nonexistent any longer. If someone could point me
to the right URL or send me either compilable source or the ready
binary, I would greatly appreciate that.

Thanks in advance,
Anatoly