* cafe1815 Ada binding to JNI
@ 2002-04-24 15:20 Ed Trubia
From: Ed Trubia @ 2002-04-24 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am trying to use Cafe 1815 to bind my Java code with Ada. Having trouble

with the following the instructions to build the system from the start.
Is there anyone out there that has used this and can give me detailed
intruction on how to do the build. I cant get through the make without
errors. Tried update to the Makefiles with no luck. I'm using Win32,
have gnat 3.13, JDK 1.3, and Cygwin.

Thanks in advance,
Ed Trubia

* Re: cafe1815 Ada binding to JNI
@ 2002-05-16  3:26 ` Geoff Bull
From: Geoff Bull @ 2002-05-16  3:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ed Trubia <etrubia@lmco.com> wrote in message news:<3CC6CD21.C723EA3@lmco.com>...
> Am trying to use Cafe 1815 to bind my Java code with Ada. Having trouble
>
> with the following the instructions to build the system from the start.
> Is there anyone out there that has used this and can give me detailed
> intruction on how to do the build. I cant get through the make without
> errors. Tried update to the Makefiles with no luck. I'm using Win32,
> have gnat 3.13, JDK 1.3, and Cygwin.

I suggest you email me with specific details of the errors you are getting.