From: Mark Johnson <mark_h_johnson@raytheon.com>
Subject: Re: Getting Information already displayed on terminal window
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:58:49 -0500
Date: 2002-04-18T08:58:49-05:00	[thread overview]

Fraz wrote:

> yeah i know, but there must be a way to build this into the program so that
> if i run the exe outside of ada gide it creates the file as well??

On unix, you could "tee" the output (and errors...) to display and
capture into a file. Since you said "exe" though you might be on Windows
& I don't know the equivalent (other than to copy & paste from the
terminal window - extend the history buffer if needed).

Otherwise, if you had the discipline to not call text_io & friends
directly, you could have a package with the same interface as text_io
that does what you want. Retrofitting this into existing code is
drudgery - from past experience....
  --Mark