* Calling Ada from JAVA
@ 2002-04-11 21:56 Ed Trubia
From: Ed Trubia @ 2002-04-11 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wish to Interface with Ada from Java via RPC. Is there way or do I have to
wrap the Java with C then RPC to Ada. I wish to do the direct approach if
possible.

* Re: Calling Ada from JAVA
@ 2002-04-12 18:38 ` Dr. Michael Paus
From: Dr. Michael Paus @ 2002-04-12 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ed Trubia schrieb:

> Wish to Interface with Ada from Java via RPC. Is there way or do I have to
> wrap the Java with C then RPC to Ada. I wish to do the direct approach if
> possible.

Could you be a little bit more precise on what you actually want to do?
The most direct approach is probably to use a TCP/IP socket to exchange
data and commands but there are also other options like CORBA for example.
It all depends on what you want to do and how much time you are willing
to invest.

Michael