From: Wes Groleau <wesgroleau@despammed.com>
Subject: Re: Reverse Engeenering
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 09:53:54 -0500
Date: 2002-04-08T09:53:54-05:00	[thread overview]

> > > Is anyone know a tools that can retreive object from an ada95 source code ?
>
> No, (based on the subject line given, I believe) he means "is there a reverse
> engineering tool to be recommended that can generate object diagrams etc. from
> Ada source code?"
>
> I don't recommend any because I haven't used any in a long time.  But in the
> other direction, I like UMLStudio (www.pragsoft.com).

Cadre Teamwork and Rational Rose could both do that.
I'm not impressed with the results of either.

Rose output is better than doing the whole thing
by hand, but you'll still do MOST of it by hand.

Teamwork was so bad, it would be BETTER to start
from scratch, but that was more than eight years
ago.  By now, they've probably either fixed it
or dropped it.

--
Wes Groleau
http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~wgroleau