From: tony <tonygair@btinternet.com>
Subject: Gtkada and leing/parsing procedures
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:54:05 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2002-03-14T11:54:05+00:00	[thread overview]

Good Morning Beardies,
   has anyone ever used the GTKeditor or source object at the gnome gtk
application developer site? I would be interested to hear of their
experiences. Has anyone tried to write a scanner object for the GTK
editor.

I'm looking to create a uncomplex editor object which basically parses
ada correctly then lays it out nicely into a nice text format. And am
tempted to use a mere text box with a formatting function...

Although I am aware of Ted Dennisons ada lexical analysis tools, I am
pretty lazy and looking for something to format ada text.

If anyone is aware of any source code that does this, please tell me....