* RPM package for GNAT 3.14p  ?
@ 2002-03-02 12:08 Dr. Michael Paus
From: Dr. Michael Paus @ 2002-03-02 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I would just like to ask if anybody is working on an RPM package for
GNAT 3.14p. I'd be interested in a package for Suse 7.3. Up to now
I have only found packages for GNAT 3.13p.

Michael

* Re: RPM package for GNAT 3.14p  ?
@ 2002-03-02 18:29 ` Juergen Pfeifer
From: Juergen Pfeifer @ 2002-03-02 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Yes, I do. But due to a heavy workload in my daytime job I've very limited
spare time to work on it.
Maybe sometime in April the RPMs will be available.

J�rgen

"Dr. Michael Paus" <paus@ib-paus.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi,
>
> I would just like to ask if anybody is working on an RPM package for
> GNAT 3.14p. I'd be interested in a package for Suse 7.3. Up to now
> I have only found packages for GNAT 3.13p.
>
> Michael

* Re: RPM package for GNAT 3.14p  ?
@ 2002-03-04  2:21   ` Adrian Hoe
From: Adrian Hoe @ 2002-03-04  2:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Juergen Pfeifer wrote:

> Yes, I do. But due to a heavy workload in my daytime job I've very limited
> spare time to work on it.
> Maybe sometime in April the RPMs will be available.
>
> J�rgen
>
> "Dr. Michael Paus" <paus@ib-paus.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would just like to ask if anybody is working on an RPM package for
> > GNAT 3.14p. I'd be interested in a package for Suse 7.3. Up to now
> > I have only found packages for GNAT 3.13p.
> >
> > Michael

I am waiting for the RPM package for 3.14p and especially interested in
a package for Caldera OpenLinux 2.3.

If Juergen (or anyone) like to share his methods (or a Makefile) making
an RPM for GNAT, I "may" be able to help out. :)
--
                                       -- Adrian Hoe
                                       -- http://adrianhoe.com