* win32 api using
@ 2002-02-27 17:30 Fran�ois LAUGIER
From: Fran�ois LAUGIER @ 2002-02-27 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi
i have to do a project which have to enable 2 computers to transfer files
with serial or parallel connection.
I 'm ennoyed by win32ada package.
What is the best way to use it?
I know my question isn't sharp but I don't really know what i am talking
about for the moment and also i don't want to ask u to make my work.
Thanks for answers
fran�ois

* Re: win32 api using
@ 2002-02-28  2:14 ` R. Srinivasan
From: R. Srinivasan @ 2002-02-28  2:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

if i were you, i will go to msdn.microsoft.com or some such source and
figure out the calls and techniques necessary to perform the function. Eg
How to do deal with a Serial Connection, how to deal with a Parallel
connection and so on. Once i have an idea about the type of calls etc, then
i'd go figure which package enables the use of those calls.

then perhaps you may decide there are better (and easier) ways than to use
Win32 API

"Fran�ois LAUGIER" <fr_laugier@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> hi
> i have to do a project which have to enable 2 computers to transfer files
> with serial or parallel connection.
> I 'm ennoyed by win32ada package.
> What is the best way to use it?
> I know my question isn't sharp but I don't really know what i am talking
> about for the moment and also i don't want to ask u to make my work.
> Thanks for answers
> fran�ois

* Re: win32 api using
@ 2002-03-01 10:38 ` Alfred Hilscher
From: Alfred Hilscher @ 2002-03-01 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Fran�ois LAUGIER" wrote:

> hi
> i have to do a project which have to enable 2 computers to transfer files
> with serial or parallel connection.
> I 'm ennoyed by win32ada package.
> What is the best way to use it?

Look at www.adapower.com there are packages for serial and parrallel