From: "Marc A. Criley" <mcqada95@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: JGnat / j2sdk1.4.0 Problem
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:03:18 GMT
Date: 2002-02-25T13:03:18+00:00	[thread overview]

Joachim Schr�er wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I installed JGnat 1.1p and j2sdk1.4.0.
> The Hello example works but executing a simple testprogram performing a
> matrix-multiplication gives the following java exception:

<snip>

I wouldn't seriously expect JGNAT 1.1p to work reliabily anywhere beyond
JDK 1.2.  It started to break down in 1.3, so I would have few
expectations of success for 1.4.

It would certainly be A Good Thing to have another public release of
JGNAT that worked with current JDKs, but I've heard nothing from anyone
"in the know" as to when, or if, that will occur.

Marc A. Criley
Consultant
Quadrus Corporation
www.quadruscorp.com