From: Kai Witte <kwi@informatik.uni-kiel.de>
Subject: Lego Mindstorms (RCX)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:15:35 +0100
Date: 2002-02-21T20:15:35+01:00	[thread overview]

hello,

I'm looking for ways to program the RCX with Ada (and also with
RT-Java). The only way I found is the one that the US Air Force Academy
uses: an Ada2NQC-compiler. Does anyone know a better way to use Ada with
the Mindstorms?

Thanks!

Kai Witte

p. s.: I'm as interested in using RT-Java with the RCX and I'm
interested in ANY way to do that to find my own way.