From: John English <je@brighton.ac.uk>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Update to online Ada textbook
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:00:21 +0000
Date: 2002-02-21T14:00:42+00:00	[thread overview]

Following a recent thread in this group, I've now updated my online
Ada textbook "Ada 95: the Craft of Object-Oriented Programming".
The reason is given in the change log at the bottom of the contents
page (http://www.it.bton.ac.uk/staff/je/adacraft/):

  Revision 1.3  2002/02/21 13:00:00  JE
  Minor corrections to chapters 2, 3, 13, 17 and 18, and to the examples
  for chapters 3, 13, 18 and 19: the British usage of "full stop"
instead
  of "period" has confused some American readers, so "semicolon" has
been
  substituted throughout to keep things language-independent.

Two countries separted by a common language... :-)

 Senior Lecturer           | http://www.it.bton.ac.uk/staff/je
 Dept. of Computing        | ** NON-PROFIT CD FOR CS STUDENTS **
 University of Brighton    |    -- see http://burks.bton.ac.uk