* AdaGIDE 6.43.1 release (Ada GUI IDE for Windows 95/98/NT/...)
@ 2002-01-24 17:44 Gautier Write-only-address
From: Gautier Write-only-address @ 2002-01-24 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

AdaGIDE 6.43.1 release (Ada GUI IDE for Windows 95/98/NT/...)

AdaGIDE (the Ada GNAT Integrated Development Environment) is
an interface to the GNAT compiler featuring a color
context-sensitive editor and code reformatter.
It runs on Windows 95,98,... and Windows NT,... series.

Main improvements in AdaGIDE 6.43.1 compared to version 6.26
which comes with GNAT 3.13p:

    Spell-checker
    Automatic suggestion of filename on save
    Support for multiple debuggers
    Drag-and-drop for files
    Updated options dialog

Note that AdaGIDE is again compatible with Windows 95.
AdaGIDE is available at the following web site:

  http://www.usafa.af.mil/dfcs/bios/mcc_html/adagide.html

Enjoy!

Martin (1) & Gautier (2)
______
1) http://www.usafa.af.mil/dfcs/bios/carlisle.html
2) http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/index.htm#Ada

NB: the e-mail address is just for posting, don't use it.

* Re: AdaGIDE 6.43.1 release (Ada GUI IDE for Windows 95/98/NT/...)
@ 2002-01-24 19:26 Anh Vo
From: Anh Vo @ 2002-01-24 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

>>> gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com 01/24/02 09:44AM >>>
AdaGIDE 6.43.1 release (Ada GUI IDE for Windows 95/98/NT/...)

Great job Martin and Gautier!

I use AdaGIDE every day for quick programming even though I am not a
fan of Micro$oft Windows. In addition, I can check the LRM just by a
couple of clicks from AdaGIDE.

One thing I would like to improve is to extend the capability of Window
drop down menu. Currently, it is limited to only 9 files which can be
opened. The tenth file, eleventh file and on, could not be selected for
display using Window drop down menu. These files could only be selected
through More Windows... option. When More Window... option is selected,
a Select Window is displayed. I would to extend the Window drop down
menu limit to 50. I have been looking at the AdaGIDE source codes. So
far, I have not been able to locate the responsible codes.

Instead of spending much more time to locate the responsible codes, you
guys could show me which package (possible line numbers) in short order.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Anh Vo

* Re: AdaGIDE 6.43.1 release (Ada GUI IDE for Windows 95/98/NT/...)
@ 2002-01-25 17:12 Gautier Write-only-address
From: Gautier Write-only-address @ 2002-01-25 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

>From: Larry Hazel:
>It briefly (a second or less) flashes the "extracting files" dialog
>with the progress bar.  Then it quits and the icons on my desktop >blink.
>No error message is displayed.

It could be that Install Shield is disturbed by some of the
temporary files it left on a previous attempt, on
%temp%\_istmp0.dir (search for "_istmp").

HTH

[parent not found: <F43ltcNdbUu2o8q3p9P0001ba1d@hotmail.com>]