* Where is Marin?
@ 2002-01-17  8:01 Marjom�ki Tapio
From: Marjom�ki Tapio @ 2002-01-17  8:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Where is Marin David Condic? I miss his stories...

Tapio M.

* Re: Where is Marin?
@ 2002-01-23 14:46 ` Marin David Condic
From: Marin David Condic @ 2002-01-23 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

It seems there was some sort of trouble with our local news server. I could
see posts, but they weren't getting out of the system. I *THINK* they may
have this working correctly at this time. Could someone post a reply to this
so I know it is reaching the newsgroup? (Just one should be sufficient.
Thanks)

Its good to be back - if indeed, I am.

MDC
--
Marin David Condic
Senior Software Engineer

"Marjom�ki Tapio" <tapio.marjomaki@nokia.com> wrote in message
> Where is Marin David Condic? I miss his stories...
>
> Tapio M.

* Re: Where is Marin?
@ 2002-01-23 16:15   ` Jean-Marc Bourguet
From: Jean-Marc Bourguet @ 2002-01-23 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Marin David Condic" <dont.bother.mcondic.auntie.spam@[acm.org> writes:

> It seems there was some sort of trouble with our local news server. I could
> see posts, but they weren't getting out of the system. I *THINK* they may
> have this working correctly at this time. Could someone post a reply to this
> so I know it is reaching the newsgroup? (Just one should be sufficient.
> Thanks)

One.

--
Jean-Marc

* Re: Where is Marin?
@ 2002-01-23 17:18   ` Jeffrey Carter
From: Jeffrey Carter @ 2002-01-23 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Marin David Condic wrote:

> It seems there was some sort of trouble with our local news server. I could
> see posts, but they weren't getting out of the system. I *THINK* they may
> have this working correctly at this time. Could someone post a reply to this
> so I know it is reaching the newsgroup? (Just one should be sufficient.
> Thanks)

No, no one will do that for you.

--
Jeffrey Carter