From: "Marc A. Criley" <mcqada95@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Setting up a Java Callback to Ada
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:38:43 GMT
Date: 2002-01-19T19:38:43+00:00	[thread overview]

Kevin Brugh wrote:

> I need to create some Ada code that will call Java code to set up a
> callback.  I need the Java side to save the Callback procedure I sent
> it. When a event is triggered, specifically an OnMessage call from
> Weblogic. The OnMessage method in my java code will use that saved
> Callback Procedure and call my Ada procedure.  Any suggestions??

Are you talking about invoking a native method written in Ada?

Or can the Ada be compiled by JGNAT into JBC, which means it can be
treated pretty much like any other Java method?  (See the JGNAT docs for
info on invoking Java from Ada and vice versa.)

Marc A. Criley
Consultant
Quadrus Corporation
www.quadruscorp.com