* ANNOUNCE: Online Ada textbook -- update
@ 2001-11-13 15:54 John English
From: John English @ 2001-11-13 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

A new version of my online textbook, "Ada 95: The Craft of Object
Oriented Programming", has now been uploaded to the website at
http://www.it.brighton.ac.uk/staff/je/adacraft/. This version
corrects a number of glaring errors, both in the text and in the
formatting.

Many thanks to those who sent me corrections, and in particular to
Tad Ashlock and Jeffrey Cherry who each found an astonishing number
of bloopers (with very few in common!)...

 Senior Lecturer           | http://www.comp.it.bton.ac.uk/je
 Dept. of Computing        | ** NON-PROFIT CD FOR CS STUDENTS **
 University of Brighton    |    -- see http://burks.bton.ac.uk

* Re: ANNOUNCE: Online Ada textbook -- update
@ 2001-11-24  0:43 ` John English
From: John English @ 2001-11-24  0:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

John English wrote:

> A new version of my online textbook, "Ada 95: The Craft of Object
> Oriented Programming", has now been uploaded to the website at
> http://www.it.brighton.ac.uk/staff/je/adacraft/. This version
> corrects a number of glaring errors, both in the text and in the
> formatting.
>
> Many thanks to those who sent me corrections, and in particular to
> Tad Ashlock and Jeffrey Cherry who each found an astonishing number
> of bloopers (with very few in common!)...

Oops: Jeffrey Cherry has just pointed out that the version I uploaded
was the original, not the corrected version. Mea culpa (deep sigh).
I have now uploaded the correct set of pages (I hope -- gulp!).

So, if you have downloaded a copy since the previous announcement,
please dump it and get another copy. And if I've *still* missed any
problems that you notice, either errors of fact or of formatting,
please let me know...