From: John English <je@brighton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Online Ada textbook -- update
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 00:43:20 +0000
Date: 2001-11-24T00:38:17+00:00	[thread overview]

John English wrote:

> A new version of my online textbook, "Ada 95: The Craft of Object
> Oriented Programming", has now been uploaded to the website at
> http://www.it.brighton.ac.uk/staff/je/adacraft/. This version
> corrects a number of glaring errors, both in the text and in the
> formatting.
>
> Many thanks to those who sent me corrections, and in particular to
> Tad Ashlock and Jeffrey Cherry who each found an astonishing number
> of bloopers (with very few in common!)...

Oops: Jeffrey Cherry has just pointed out that the version I uploaded
was the original, not the corrected version. Mea culpa (deep sigh).
I have now uploaded the correct set of pages (I hope -- gulp!).

So, if you have downloaded a copy since the previous announcement,
please dump it and get another copy. And if I've *still* missed any
problems that you notice, either errors of fact or of formatting,
please let me know...

 Senior Lecturer           | http://www.comp.it.bton.ac.uk/je
 Dept. of Computing        | ** NON-PROFIT CD FOR CS STUDENTS **
 University of Brighton    |    -- see http://burks.bton.ac.uk