From: Siegfried Gonzi <siegfried.gonzi@kfunigraz.ac.at>
Subject: Ada on NT
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 12:45:14 +0100
Date: 2001-11-22T11:49:19+00:00	[thread overview]

I have downloaded (because it is not possible to find a Gnat-Ada for
SunOS 8) Gnat-Ada for Windows NT, but is this a joke or what should I do
with this distribution. Surely, it is free software but if it would be a
commercial version this would be un-acceptable.

There is even not a Readme included. It is nice that I get the Readmes
and manuals for the Unix version, but what may I have to do in order to
play around with the hello world?

There is no Windows specific documentation. Or do I have to download the
gcc-compiler separately? Is there a development environment included (I
do not like Emacs).

The following is maybe my setup (which I got after installing):

[Version]
Product=GNAT
GNAT=3.13p
GCC=2.8.1