From: Siegfried Gonzi <siegfried.gonzi@kfunigraz.ac.at>
Subject: downloading ada
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 20:47:09 +0100
Date: 2001-11-20T20:47:09+01:00	[thread overview]

Sorry, for polluting the group with trivial requirements, but where can
I download a compile-able gnat-ada distribution. The following
distribution (retrieved from the original gnat-homepage) is reluctant
and will not compile (I assume compiling should not take longer than 5
minutes?):

gnat-3.13p-sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1-bin.tar.gz

I have got a Sun workstation and SunOS 8 (or at choice: 5.6).

A link would be welcomed, because I have not 100 hundred years at my
disposal in order  to find the gnat-distributions on any mirror (I think
1 hour searching is enough).

S. Gonzi