From: John English <je@brighton.ac.uk>
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Online Ada textbook -- update
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:54:29 +0000
Date: 2001-11-13T16:14:58+00:00	[thread overview]

A new version of my online textbook, "Ada 95: The Craft of Object
Oriented Programming", has now been uploaded to the website at
http://www.it.brighton.ac.uk/staff/je/adacraft/. This version
corrects a number of glaring errors, both in the text and in the
formatting.

Many thanks to those who sent me corrections, and in particular to
Tad Ashlock and Jeffrey Cherry who each found an astonishing number
of bloopers (with very few in common!)...

 Senior Lecturer           | http://www.comp.it.bton.ac.uk/je
 Dept. of Computing        | ** NON-PROFIT CD FOR CS STUDENTS **
 University of Brighton    |    -- see http://burks.bton.ac.uk