From: Jeffrey Carter <jeffrey.carter@boeing.com>
Subject: Re: [OT] highlighter for ConTEXT
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 17:21:57 GMT
Date: 2001-11-05T17:21:57+00:00	[thread overview]

"chris.danx" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The ConTEXT lacked a highlighter for Ada 95, (you couldn't get one at the
> site) so I've created one (it's not rocket science).  Before it is submitted
> I'd like to know if anyone who uses (or might use) ConTEXT has any
> suggestions.  I've checked as much as possible that all the reserved words
> are in there but maybe there are some I forgot to include.  If there is let
> me know.

The complete list of reserved words in Ada is given in ARM 2.9.

While .ads and .adb are the default extensions for GNAT, other compilers
may have other conventions; I have seen .ada and .a and heard of .spc
and .bdy. Projects may have their own naming conventions, and most
compilers (including GNAT) can handle non-default conventions. I doubt
if you can include every possible convention, but I would suggest at
least including .ada.

--
Jeffrey Carter