From: Wes Groleau <wwgrol@sparc01.ftw.rsc.raytheon.com>
Subject: Re: Advice needed!   Ada compilers for school project.
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:13:29 -0500
Date: 2001-10-24T10:13:29-05:00	[thread overview]

Ben wrote:
> So, I shall ask those with experience: what Ada compiler would be best
> suited for students with no experience in Ada, easy to use or pick up,
> easy to write instructions for.

Sounds like a shill for ACT!  :-)

Seriously, when it comes to helpful diagnostic messages for beginners,
GNAT is the best! And if you're REALLY ambitious, you can recompile it
yourself and have the messages reference paragraphs in your home-brewed
language guide!

--
Wes Groleau
http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~wgroleau