From: Jerry Petrey <"jdpetrey<NOSPAM>"@west.raytheon.com>
Subject: Re: AdaTutor Has Moved
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 07:37:19 -0700
Date: 2001-10-04T07:37:19-07:00	[thread overview]

John Herro wrote:

> The Ada Tutor Web site has moved to www.adatutor.com.  Also, our
> E-mail address has changed to john [at] adatutor [dot] com.  (The
> address from which this message is posted is just a spam trap.)
>
> For those of you maintaining Web pages with pointers to Ada tutorials,
> please update your links.
>
> Most of the people in this newsgroup already know Ada.  We want to
> reiterate that we expect shareware registrations only from people who
> use AdaTutor to learn Ada.  If you already know Ada, we don't expect
> you to register, but we would be honored to receive any comments you
> may have about our tutorial.
>
> John J. Herro
> Software Innovations Technology
> www.adatutor.com

John,

I just wanted to say thanks for your commitment to Ada all these years.
AdaTutor is a great learning tool and I'm sure it has helped many people
get into Ada - I know it helped me some 12 years ago and I have been
well
rewarded ever since.

Thanks again.

Jerry
-- Jerry Petrey
-- Senior Principal Systems Engineer - Navigation, Guidance, & Control
-- Raytheon Missile Systems          - Member Team Ada & Team Forth
-- NOTE: please remove <NOSPAM> in email address to
reply