From: James Rogers <jimmaureenrogers@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: protected objects and data structures
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 15:45:58 GMT
Date: 2001-09-06T15:45:58+00:00	[thread overview]

Sure.

With variant records you will need to create the linked list such that
each element is dynamically allocated and the node is initialized with
the variant being stored. This will work unless the variant record you
are allocating contains a task object. In that case the allocation is
potentially blocking. Potentially blocking operations are forbidden in
a protected operation.

Jim Rogers
Colorado Springs, Colorado USA