From: "Samuel T. Harris" <u61783@gsde.hou.us.ray.com>
Subject: Re: memory pool for entire ada program
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 08:41:45 -0500
Date: 2001-08-28T08:41:45-05:00	[thread overview]

Dmitriy Anisimkov wrote:

> Is it possable to set default memory pool in the GNAT ?
> Do I have to rebuild run-time library sources for this ?
>
> I need to know where is the memory leak,
> in the ada code or in the C library, used in my program.
>
> If i could change default storage pool,
> I could see is that memory leak in my ada part or not.
>
> Thanks.

Given a general storage pool of your own devising,
you could write a small ASIS-based tool to insert
the appropriate rep clause at all your access type
definitions forcing all of them to use your
storage pool. Similarly, another ASIS-based tool
can be use to rip or comment them out when you
are through.

--
Samuel T. Harris, Senior Software Engineer II
Raytheon, Aerospace Engineering Services