From: Mattias Sjosvard <seasword@syrensoftware.se>
Subject: Re: Ada creating JVM in NT vs. in Linux
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:31:37 +0200
Date: 2001-08-20T13:31:37+02:00	[thread overview]

Shooting from the hip and judging your naming conventions, it doesn't
look as if
you pass the last argument as an access type (it should be an 'access
JDK1_1InitArgs').
This may or may not work depending on what the interfacing pragma says
and how the
local C compiler handles the passing of structures (I don't have the RM
at my side
now).
Hope this helps
/Seasword