From: Michael Andersson <a98mican@ida.his.se>
Subject: prefix of attribute has deeper level than allocator type
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 01:09:13 -0400
Date: 2001-08-17T23:07:23+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi!
What does the following error message mean?
prefix of attribute has deeper level than allocator type

What I'm trying to do is to dynamically create a terrain like this:
type Terrain(HeaderFileFileName : access String) is new
Limited_Controlled with private;
.
.
.
T := new Terrain(Str'Access); (This is where I get the error
message)

Need your help, please!
//Michael