* cvs & ada ?
@ 2001-08-12 14:59 ralf blumenstein
From: ralf blumenstein @ 2001-08-12 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am triing to understand if I will be able to share ada sources with a Spanish
programmer.
Is CVS (concurrent version sytem) compatible with ada?

----
Ralf Blumenstein - www.freedomnetworks.de - Germany
I support Linux - GPL and free CVS accounts @  www.e-cooperators.com

* Re: cvs & ada ?
@ 2001-08-12 16:26 ` Jeff Creem
From: Jeff Creem @ 2001-08-12 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Yes.

@ 2001-08-12 16:53 ` Toshitaka KUMANO
From: Toshitaka KUMANO @ 2001-08-12 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

ralf blumenstein wrote:
> Is CVS (concurrent version sytem) compatible with ada?

Yes.

In another words, CVS itself has no relation to program languages.
It can handle actually any type of files, including binaries.

We comment owr code in Japanese encoding, and have no problems.
--
kuma