From: Gary Scott <Gary.L.Scott@lmtas.lmco.com>
Subject: Re: A new market in which Ada can play?
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:56:18 -0500
Date: 2001-06-13T16:56:18-05:00	[thread overview]

Hi,
I do know that Concurrent has been a big proponent of Ada in the past
through their Real-Time division (which merged with Harris Computers a
few years back).  We used to use their Ada products to build our
real-time avionics models.  Since portions of their VOD systems are
derived from their real-time systems, I assumed (possibly in error) that
they would continue to support and use Ada in that environment.