* adasockets
@ 2001-06-07 20:19 Micha³ Nowikowski
From: Micha³ Nowikowski @ 2001-06-07 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

Im going to write som appliaction using Unix sockets. I would like
to use AdaSockets library. I was searching for some examples to that,
but didnt found (these with distribution are not enough for me).
Maybe someone have such programms or links to wab pages about that.

Godfryd

--
|  Michal Nowikowski <godfryd@zamek.gda.pl>
|  Registered Linux User #165183
|  http://www.glc.zamek.gda.pl/

* Re: adasockets
@ 2001-06-08 12:07 ` Marc A. Criley
From: Marc A. Criley @ 2001-06-08 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Micha� Nowikowski wrote:

> Hello
>
> Im going to write som appliaction using Unix sockets. I would like
> to use AdaSockets library. I was searching for some examples to that,
> but didnt found (these with distribution are not enough for me).
> Maybe someone have such programms or links to wab pages about that.

One significant application that employs AdaSockets is Ada Web Server
(AWS).  It's available at
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pascal.obry/contrib.html, click on the AWS link.

Marc A. Criley
Senior Staff Engineer