From: Gary Scott <Gary.L.Scott@lmtas.lmco.com>
Subject: Re: powerful editors versus IDEs (was: License to Steal)
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 17:10:21 -0500
Date: 2001-05-09T17:10:21-05:00	[thread overview]

If you're using windows, Kedit for Windows has the best of both worlds,
either GUI or command line or both in whatever mixture you might need.
Emulate virtually any other editor, extremely powerful macros and native
command set.  Not sure if there's a syntax highlighting recognition file
for Ada, but fairly easy to create one that's reasonably comprehensive.
http://www.kedit.com  I mix usage with Visual Studio by adding Kedit to
the "tools" menu.