From: Michael Erdmann <michael.erdmann@snafu.de>
Subject: Embedded SQL code for GNADE project as test basis wanted.
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 17:07:20 +0200
Date: 2001-04-14T17:07:20+02:00	[thread overview]

Hallo *,

i am looking for Ada  code with embedded SQL as a test
basis for the GNU Ada Database Environment project
(for details please refere to http://gnade.sourceforge.net/).

The project provides, among other components, an
ISO/92 complient embedded SQL translator for Ada 95
which we want to test with already  exisiting legacy code.

Can somebody help me regarding this issue?

Regards
    M.Erdmann