From: "Marc A. Criley" <mcqada@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: I Need help!! please
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 12:29:56 GMT
Date: 2001-04-04T12:29:56+00:00	[thread overview]

Mich wrote:

> For your information i tried do to my homework, but i don't know how to do
> my package to make it work and if you don't want to help me just don't
> answer to my post.  i put my package but i need to call all the function in
> one procedure or function named Date_Valide
> Thanx.

When the entirety of your posted message reads:

"Can someone could help me with my homework???

Thanx!

Blackbelt_Mbr@hotmail.com

and i will send you my homework"

_No_one_ is going to help you with your homework.

comp.lang.ada is a technical exchange forum, not a tutoring service.
Review and follow Marin's "Student Guidelines for Homework Assistance"
and you'll find this group quite willing to assist.

Marc A. Criley
Senior Staff Engineer
Quadrus Corporation
www.quadruscorp.com