From: Tucker Taft <stt@averstar.com>
Subject: Re: XML/HTML DOM in Ada
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:38:03 -0500
Date: 2001-03-13T18:38:03+00:00	[thread overview]

Stephen Leake wrote:

> "Peter Hend�n" <phenden@tdab.com> writes:
>
> > <snip>
> > Does anyone know where the "official" discussions stand with
> > regard to the various solutions proposed to the with-ing problem?
>
> There is an Ada Issue on this, at
> http://www.adaic.org/standards/95com/ada-issues/ somewhere, but I
> can't remember the number right now, and I can't find it in
> ai-summary.txt. Maybe you have time to do a better search.

It is AI95-00217, available at:
    http://www.ada-auth.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/AIs/AI-00217.TXT?rev=1.7

An overall (html-ized) index of AIs is now available (thanks, Randy!) at:
    http://www.ada-auth.org/AI-SUMMARY.HTML

--
-Tucker Taft   stt@avercom.net   http://www.averstar.com/~stt/
Chief Technology Officer, AverCom Corporation (A Titan Company)