From: Henrik Quintel <henrik.quintel@gmx.de>
Subject: Re: C 2 ada
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:25:09 +0100
Date: 2001-03-12T20:25:09+01:00	[thread overview]

Hi Jeff,

> If you remove those as library links what do  you get as undefined symbols?

The first is a function named compile() and the second is named step() or so.
I am not sure. I have deleted cygwin at the moment. I will try to install it
next week again.

> >If all else fails you could install Linux and dual boot to convert source
> >code...A little yucky but probably workable.

The problem is that my disks are full. I have only 1GB disk and Win98 runs on
it.

BTW, thanks for all your good support.

Hear you.
Greetings Henrik