From: Jeffrey Carter <jrcarter@acm.org>
Subject: Re: Help: my list adt is broken
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 01:42:39 GMT
Date: 2001-02-13T01:42:39+00:00	[thread overview]

You can certainly save a lot of effort by reusing an existing,
production-quality, industrial-strength list rather than rolling your
own. You can probably find a number of implementations at
www.adapower.com.

Shameless_Plug : begin
   I recommend PragmARC.List_Unbounded from the PragmAda Reusable
Components available from

   http://home.earthlink.net/~jrcarter010/pragmarc.htm

   (also mirrored at adapower).
end Shameless_Plug;

If this IS a homework assignment, you can rest assured that your
professor is aware of these lists and will recognize any plagiarism, but
studying them might help you learn techniques useful in your assignment.
I assume this is NOT a homework assignment, and encourage you to enjoy
the benefits of reuse.

--
Jeff Carter
"Perfidious English mouse-dropping hoarders."