* ? Online beginners/intermediate Ada95 course?
@ 2001-02-08 18:42 newdebugger
From: newdebugger @ 2001-02-08 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello.  Can someone please tell me where I can find a good interactive
Ada95 course I can take online?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

* Re: ? Online beginners/intermediate Ada95 course?
@ 2001-02-08 19:08 ` Marin David Condic
From: Marin David Condic @ 2001-02-08 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

A good place to start looking for *any* Ada material is:

http://www.AdaPower.com/

Look under "Learn Ada" and in particular at the "Lovelace Tutorial". Other
resources there are good too, but this interactive tutorial is maybe what
you are specifically looking for.

See also: http://www.learnada.com/index.htm

Bard Crawford put together an excellent "Get to know Ada quickly" book
here that is available in printed form or in hypertext.

Good luck and don't be afraid to ask for help here.

MDC

newdebugger@my-deja.com wrote:

> Hello.  Can someone please tell me where I can find a good interactive
> Ada95 course I can take online?
>
> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Marin David Condic - Quadrus Corporation - http://www.quadruscorp.com/
Send Replies To: m c o n d i c @ q u a d r u s c o r p . c o m
Visit my web site at:  http://www.mcondic.com/

    "I'd trade it all for just a little more"
        --  Charles Montgomery Burns, [4F10]