* Ada/C++ Developers Needed-Many Positions Open
@ 2001-01-31 19:30 pbrletic
From: pbrletic @ 2001-01-31 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

COMSYS is a national IT project support and specialized project
services company that's driven to help our customers succeed -- whether
they're Fortune 500 companies, service organizations, or government
agencies. We provide highly trained IT professionals to help our
customers meet their IT objectives. Expand your range of opportunities
by joining our team of IT professionals. COMSYS has client locations
throughout the Washington Metropolitan Area. We offer a competitive
benefits program to our consultants. EOE/M/F/V/D

We are currently seeking to fill multiple positions for C++ Software
Engineers and Ada Developers at a large government contracting firm in
Rockville, MD.

The work will include development and maintenance in support of air
traffic control radar.

Ideal candidates will possess the following:  3-5 years of complete
software life cycle development, strong working knowledge of C/C++ and
Ada 83 or Ada95, and prior experience with development in either AIX or
Solaris environments.  Big plusses include Air Traffic
Management/control software development experience, flight data
processing experience, GUI interface development experience,
familiarity with OSI/MOTIF software, prior experience with MOTIF
compliant X-widget development, prior experience with NetView software,
C++ shell scripting experience, experience with algorithmic intensive
systems, and simulation problem determination product development.

If interested, please send your resume to pbrletic@comsys.com or
contact me at the number below.

If you are not interested, but know of a colleague who may be, please
give them my contact information.  We will pay you $1000 for the
referral if hired.

Thanks.

Patty Brletic
Technical Recruiter
Comsys
301-921-3741 or 1-800-926-6797, X3741
pbrletic@comsys.com

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

* Re: Ada/C++ Developers Needed-Many Positions Open
@ 2001-01-31 22:37 ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2001-01-31 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

pbrletic@comsys.com writes:

> C++ shell scripting experience,

?

* Re: Ada/C++ Developers Needed-Many Positions Open
@ 2001-02-01  9:23   ` Ian Wild
From: Ian Wild @ 2001-02-01  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Florian Weimer wrote:

> pbrletic@comsys.com writes:
>
> > C++ shell scripting experience,
>
> ?

It's like the Cshell, but with even more randomness added.