From: "Marc A. Criley" <mcquadex@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: any interest in a separate forum for JVM target?
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:24:02 GMT
Date: 2001-01-31T13:24:02+00:00	[thread overview]

Terry Westley wrote:

> Is there is any interest here in a separate forum for technical discussions of
> Ada compilers that target the JVM?
>
> I have several JGNAT questions for which I've never found adequate answers,
> either on CLA or Team Ada.  I'm hoping that a small community (say, at Yahoo
> Groups, http://groups.yahoo.com) might attract enough readers with enough
> varied experiences to get some of my questions answered.  Either that, or I'll
> just have to figure out a way to pay for support!

How about a mailing list?  These seem to work pretty well for
specialized technical groups (I'm very happy with the support I'm
getting in the ASIS mailing list ), and I'd be quite willing to join an
Ada->JVM mailing list.

I have some recollection that certain entities around here have offered
to host mailing lists and the like, I just don't recall any
specifics...  Maybe AdaPower?  David?

Marc A. Criley