From: Stefan Kombrink <katakombi@gmx.net>
Subject: Thank you very much
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:33:07 +0100
Date: 2000-12-22T12:33:08+00:00	[thread overview]

so well,

  got flamed for my unprecise statement, colorific text output would be
part of predefined language environment >8^).

Of course I meant that in C it's easily possible with e.g. curses, but
GNAT doesn't offer a library to do that.

Sending this ANSI sequences worked well for me so far, but how system
independent is that solution?
I remember that there was an ANSI driver for DOS as well, but nobody use
it
(you could demur that nobody's using DOS either!).

Thanks to all guys who got me short and simple documentation of ANSI term
std.

   i wish you all a merry chrismas and a happy new year,
        keep on using one of best programming language ever developed

Stefan Kombrink >8^)