From: Graeme <bitstorm@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: Aviation Week Article
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 03:08:11 +1100
Date: 2000-12-13T03:08:11+11:00	[thread overview]

So I presume that means that we (in Australia) can soon expect Space Shuttles,
Satellites, Cruise Missiles, F117a's and miscellaneous other flotsam and jetsam of
the military
industrial complex to start raining down from above...

I read once that an unnamed Air Force... well, maybe the USAF once accidentally
dropped a ??kiloton bomb on Goldsboro (sp. ?) NC and five of the six safety
mechanisms
failed.  Ouch.  Doctor Strangelove rides again.

I gather that what you guys are saying is that C just isn't any where near as safe
as Ada.
Even as a student of all this IT stuff, I find C aesthetically abhorrent to read
through.  IMHO.

G.
*summertime downunder*