From: Lao Xiao Hai <laoxhai@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Does anyone use Anna?
Date: 2000/11/25
Date: 2000-11-25T17:03:46+00:00	[thread overview]

JF Harrison wrote:

> Hi,
>   While searching through Amazon.com I found the following text: "Anna : A
> Language for Annotating Ada Programs : A Reference Manual (Lecture Notes in
> Computer Science, Vol 260)" by David Luckham.  Is this used much in the
> industry?  If not, does it look like it will be?
>
> Regards,
> JF Harrison

The Center for Reliable Computing at Stanford University had some researchers,
Doug Bryan and Geoff Mendal, working on ANNA.   Both have left the Ada community

and there seems to be no effort currently in place.  I don't think ANNA has ever
been
updated to correspond to Ada 95.  This would make a really good research project

for someone if there were any possibility of getting it funded.

Richard Riehle