* Re: XML parsing
@ 2000-11-06  0:00 ` Larry Kilgallen
From: Larry Kilgallen @ 2000-11-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <8u6eth$30bc$1@news.nextra.cz>, "Tomas Brixi" <brixi@unicode.cz> writes:

> I would like to parse some xml files. Is there binding to xerces library?
> Or what is the best library for using with ada?

One aspect of the "best library" is that it be available for the operating
system you want to use.  Thus you should give a hint in order for someone
to give advice.

* XML parsing
@ 2000-11-06  0:00 Tomas Brixi
From: Tomas Brixi @ 2000-11-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I would like to parse some xml files. Is there binding to xerces library?
Or what is the best library for using with ada?

Regars
Tom

* Re: XML parsing
@ 2000-11-06  0:00   ` Tomas Brixi
From: Tomas Brixi @ 2000-11-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

<brixi@unicode.cz> writes:

> > I would like to parse some xml files. Is there binding to xerces
library?
> > Or what is the best library for using with ada?
>
> One aspect of the "best library" is that it be available for the operating
> system you want to use.  Thus you should give a hint in order for someone
> to give advice.

main development is on Linux/FreeBSD systems. Support for win32 is planned
too.

* Re: XML parsing
@ 2000-11-07  0:00   ` Daniel Wengelin
From: Daniel Wengelin @ 2000-11-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Oops, I just started a new thread on this subject. I should clean my glasses 8-!

Sorry, Daniel

Larry Kilgallen wrote:

> In article <8u6eth$30bc$1@news.nextra.cz>, "Tomas Brixi" <brixi@unicode.cz> writes:
>
> > I would like to parse some xml files. Is there binding to xerces library?
> > Or what is the best library for using with ada?
>
> One aspect of the "best library" is that it be available for the operating
> system you want to use.  Thus you should give a hint in order for someone
> to give advice.

* Re: XML parsing
@ 2000-11-07  0:00 Mario Amado Alves
From: Mario Amado Alves @ 2000-11-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

> I would like to parse some xml files. Is there binding to xerces library?
> Or what is the best library for using with ada?

You might find package XML_Automaton and company useful:

  http://lexis.di.fct.unl.pt/ADaLIB

(I think it is "the best", but I am biased ;-)

| |,| | | |RuaFranciscoTaborda24RcD 2815-249CharnecaCaparica 351+939354002
|M|A|R|I|O|

* Re: XML parsing
@ 2000-11-08  0:00 Mario Amado Alves
From: Mario Amado Alves @ 2000-11-08  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

> Try with the XML-parser glib-xml.ad? in GtkAda http://gtkada.eu.org/gtkada

My browser says "Not found". Wrong URL?

@ 2000-11-09  7:48 ` Tomas Brixi
From: Tomas Brixi @ 2000-11-09  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

> > Try with the XML-parser glib-xml.ad? in GtkAda
http://gtkada.eu.org/gtkada

> My browser says "Not found". Wrong URL?

go to http://www.gtk.org/ and look for language bindings as I did

Regards