From: rogliano@hpux_19.u-psud.fr (rogliano patrice)
Subject: TASK and Gnat 1.83 under Linux
Date: 9 Nov 1994 11:00:18 GMT
Date: 1994-11-09T11:00:18+00:00	[thread overview]

	Hie guys,

First I would like to excuse myself for my bad english (I am a french Student)...

I am learning Ada at University and I am trying to use Gnat on my Linux Box.
All the programs I've compiled without any task succeeded BUT I couldn't
use any Task...
The message I received told me that some symbols couldn't be resolved during
the binding phase (gnatbl -o task task.ali).
So I tried to use the library libgthreads.a which is in /usr/lib/gcc-lib/2.6.0/gnatlib/
but this file is just about 200 bytes!!! It couldn't bind either....

My question is: How to compile a simple program with a Task ?

		Patrice ROGLIANO (DESS SCHM / ORSAY)