From: James Hopper <hopperj@dayton.saic.com>
Subject: Re: Corruption in Ada9x office - suppression of Ada survey results
Date: 8 Nov 1994 07:18:00 GMT
Date: 1994-11-08T07:18:00+00:00	[thread overview]

.... Lots of virulent crap deleted...

In article <Cyuy7M.M6@world.std.com> Gregory Aharonian,
srctran@world.std.com writes:
>And as long as bullshit like this is going on, don't expect anyone in the
>private sector to invest into Ada commercialization.  It is hard enough
>for Ada startups to fight detractors pushing other languages, but to
have to
>fight supposed Ada supporters is utterly idiotic.
>

>Greg Aharonian
Greg, ok so you are going to give up, please do!  I'm tired and cranky
right
now, its late, but still i have had enough of your posts!!  I know that
if i called
such a hotline i might have a concern about someone selling [or giving
away]
my name and number to a vendor, i personally don't mind such mail
but i know a lot of people who do, and the answer may have been as
simple as that.  your constant harping on these subjects is more than
annoying!  why don't you ask Chris Anderson why the data is not being
released before firing off with your editorial comment! Its a valid
question, but you presented nothing in your note that indicates you
or your correspondent did this. If one of you did how about posting
the result of that.  But i would not personally take it bad if the 9x
people refuse to speak to you on anything but a formal basis. perhaps
someone who knows someone could ask the question without Gregs usaul
hostile spin on it!