From: kahn@kahn.pdial.interpath.net (Larry Kahn)
Subject: Re: ADA for Windows NT
Date: 6 Nov 1994 15:30:14 GMT
Date: 1994-11-06T15:30:14+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <Cyr370.LLn@news.ess.harris.com>, aabdi35@rfc.comm.harris.com (Abdelmadjid S Abdi) says:

>I am looking for ADA compiler for Windows NT.
>
>Thank you All

There us a version of gnat available for windows NT I have played around with it.....

There is also a version of VADS (this is the one I recommend for any real work)

IT is the full vads compiler however, it still costs around 5K for NT which
is why I don't have it....  Also rummored to be an alsys version available
for NT but we've never had much luck getting any *real* program to compile
with the Alsys compiler....

Laurence G. Kahn
Senior Software Engineer
Dynamics Research Corp.