* ADA for Windows NT
@ 1994-11-04 16:01 Abdelmadjid S Abdi
From: Abdelmadjid S Abdi @ 1994-11-04 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am looking for ADA compiler for Windows NT.

Thank you All

* Re: ADA for Windows NT
@ 1994-11-04 21:31 ` Tom Griest
From: Tom Griest @ 1994-11-04 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <Cyr370.LLn@news.ess.harris.com> aabdi35@rfc.comm.harris.com (Abdelmadjid S Abdi) writes:
>I am looking for ADA compiler for Windows NT.
>
>Thank you All

GNAT/NT is available for annoymous ftp from ftp.cs.yale.edu /pub/gnat

I believe Alsys, Rationale, and RR Software also have compilers that
run on WinNT.  If you don't know how to contact them, they should be
listed in in ajpo.sei.cmu.edu /public/compiler/val-comp.txt

* Re: ADA for Windows NT
@ 1994-11-06 15:30 ` Larry Kahn
From: Larry Kahn @ 1994-11-06 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <Cyr370.LLn@news.ess.harris.com>, aabdi35@rfc.comm.harris.com (Abdelmadjid S Abdi) says:

>I am looking for ADA compiler for Windows NT.
>
>Thank you All

There us a version of gnat available for windows NT I have played around with it.....

There is also a version of VADS (this is the one I recommend for any real work)

IT is the full vads compiler however, it still costs around 5K for NT which
is why I don't have it....  Also rummored to be an alsys version available
for NT but we've never had much luck getting any *real* program to compile
with the Alsys compiler....

Laurence G. Kahn
Senior Software Engineer
Dynamics Research Corp.