From: ncohen@watson.ibm.com (Norman H. Cohen)
Subject: Re: ADA Transportation and Health Care Policy
Date: 4 Nov 1994 13:48:35 GMT
Date: 1994-11-04T13:48:35+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <39c97o$b5s@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM>, dweller@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM
(David Weller) writes:

|> In article <39beec$oeh@newsbf01.news.aol.com>,
|> ProjACTION <projaction@aol.com> wrote:
|> >Sorry for the mis-posting, never mind.
|> >Won't transgress again.
|>
|> I found it humorous, actually.  Ever since ADA came out, I figured
|> something like this would happen.  Life is strange.  Reality is even
|> stranger.

At one of the SIGAda meetings in Charleston, W.Va., I recall going from
room to room in one of the hotels, dropping in on various
birds-of-a-feather meetings and vendor demonstrations, until I came to a
large room filled with nothing but dental equipment--dental chairs,
bright lights to shine in patients' faces, drills, you name it.

Ever since, I've wondered whether the unfortunate exhibitor had read
somewhere that an ADA convention was coming to town.

--
Norman H. Cohen    ncohen@watson.ibm.com