From: srghsjm@grv.grace.cri.nz
Subject: Need help on file parameter input
Date: Fri,  4 Nov 94 04:22:03 GMT
Date: 1994-11-04T04:22:03+00:00	[thread overview]

Some time ago (that means, at least a year) sometime posted a package
on comp.lang.ada for parsing data items from a separate file specified
as variable objects, a bit like the following:

A := 1.2345
S := "A STRING"

At the time I thought "I'll have to pick that up...", and didn't...
Now I have a need for such a package...

Does anyone remember this posting, or what it was called ?  If I had
a name then I could search around for it.  Lacking a name and any other
details, I'm reduced to exhaustive searching of likely filenames and
package details, and it's got me nowhere.

I'd be grateful for any information that anyone can give me.

Stephen

| Stephen McNeill                       Phone   : +64-4-569 0180           |
| Image Processing Team                 Direct  : +64-4-569 0183           |
| Landcare Research New Zealand Ltd     FAX     : +64-4-569 0181           |
| Box 38-491                            Internet: srghsjm@gih.grace.cri.nz |
| Wellington Mail Centre                Omnet   : s.mcneill                |
| New Zealand                           Packet  : zl4hg @ zl4hg.wlg.nzl.oc |